NikSoft Systems Corporation is a recognized Information Technology solutions provider. Founded in 1998 and based in Reston, Virginia, NikSoft is a CMMI Level 3 Certified company with an established reputation for excellence and on-time delivery with a consistently high customer satisfaction rating from its Federal Government and private consulting contracts.
Seeking a professional and experienced SIEM Engineer that is specialized in Splunk Integration & Ingestion to join our on-site client-facing team. The successful candidate will provide consulting, training and hands-on-keyboard services for Splunk data integration, content development and user enablement for the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) organization.
1. Data Discovery with Application Owners/End Users to determine data source structure and onboarding design.
2. Data Parsing (Dev) at Index Time (Host, Source, Sourcetype, Line breaks, Timestamps)
3. Data Normalization (Dev) including CIM compliance. Preparing data to be ready for search, data models and content development
4. Data Validation (Dev) work with Application owner and end user to validate data normalization
5. Data Onboarding (Prod) work with Splunk Admins to onboard Data from Dev to Prod
NikSoft’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
NikSoft Systems Corp is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. NikSoft is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran employer. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.niksoft.com.