- BS Degree in Information Technology or other related technical discipline
- Amazon Professional Solutions Architect Certification desired
- Amazon Cloud Practitioner also desired
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in a technical consulting, solution architect, or systems engineering role
- Five (5) or more years of experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying large-scale enterprise architecture solutions to a AWS Cloud environment
- Two (2) or more years of experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying large-scale enterprise architecture solutions to an AWS hosted federal Cloud environment, including Impact Level 4 or higher
- Experience architecting hybrid AWS and on premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
- Experience with building and analyzing security, performance, data, and integration and tech stack architectures
- Experience with DevOps practices and Agile methodologies
- Experience in architecting Cloud automation and configuration management solutions using infrastructure as code and working with tools, including CloudFormation, AWS EC2, EBS, EFS, S3…etc, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Docker among others
- Experience with conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototyping, and building reference model
- Experienced with industry compliance and security standards including ISO 27001, HIPAA, FISMA, and FEDRAMP.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, U.S Citizenship required
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Ability to work independently, self-directed, strong work ethic and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Communication skills key! Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with senior DoD leadership and key stakeholders.
**US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government's security process (required).**
NikSoft’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
NikSoft Systems Corp is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. NikSoft is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran employer. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.niksoft.com.