- BA/BS in computer science, information security, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Programming skills for improved automation is preferred - 2+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Java, Python, C++
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize assignments, and work in a collaborative Agile team environment.
- Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with constituents and other teams.
- Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA vulnerabilities.
- 3-7 years of experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability/penetration testing methodologies and tools.
- Experience analyzing commercial and open source intelligence feeds, adding context, and sharing key findings through executive briefings.
- Experience developing Splunk queries/dashboards.
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of security related technologies in a dynamic customer environment.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience.
- Be able to demonstrate expert level knowledge on how to enable indicator detection at every point along the kill chain.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- One or more preferred - CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE, or CEH
**US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government's security process (required).**
NikSoft’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
NikSoft Systems Corp is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. NikSoft is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran employer. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.niksoft.com.