- 7+ years’ total experience designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining web services & applications using these technologies (.NetCore,.NetFramework, Web API, WCF, XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, XQuery, XPath, XMLDataProvider, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, APIs);
- 5+ years' total experience implementing, administering, and tuning MS SQL databases and queries and sustaining web services & applications using listed technologies.
- 2+ years’ total in an engineering leadership role for designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining web services & applications using listed technologies;
- High proficiency with .Net, IIS, TomCat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic web services and middleware; and backend databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2;.
- High proficiency developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT,);
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications;
- Familiarity with event-based architectures and integration with APIs exposing services (e.g., REST, SOAP);
- Strong experience in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments such as AIX or RHEL;
- Strong experience implementing authentication and authorization, RBAC, API security.;
- Solid understanding of SOAP and MicroServices design patterns;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment frameworks, practices, and tools such as Visual Studio Team Services, Puppet or Chef, Ansible, Docker, etc.;
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance – U.S. citizenship required.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Communication skills key! Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and solutions and bring about consensus
- BS degree in Information Technology or other related technical discipline
- Microsoft Developer Certification(s) desired
**US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government's security process (required).**
NikSoft’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
NikSoft Systems Corp is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. NikSoft is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran employer. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.niksoft.com