- BS/BA in one of the following disciplines: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, RF Engineering, Computer Engineering, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- A total of 10 years’ engineering experience. Experience shall encompass a majority of the following minimum technological sub areas:
- Two years’ experience with Global Positioning System (GPS) and other satellite communication
- One-year experience in Alternate Position/Navigation/Timing technologies and
- Two years’ experience with Radio frequency (RF) communications (line of sight and beyond line of sight (LOS & BLOS)), RF propagation, and antenna
- Two years’ experience using test equipment such as: multi-meters, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- One-year experience working with and/or troubleshooting web-based and client-based applications, operating systems, common operational pictures, and software such as: Raptor, Lighthouse, ATAK, Google Earth, C2PC, Map Point, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft
- One-year experience supporting Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) test planning, techniques and
- One-year experience with the mechanical and electrical installation, and antenna placement for SOF-P or Federal Government components and sub-systems.
- Six months experience working circuit board miniaturization and integration
- Knowledge of SOF OCONUS locations where PM-RCI and PM-TCC systems have been and are currently in operation.
NikSoft’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
NikSoft Systems Corp is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment. NikSoft is an EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran employer. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.niksoft.com